We’re looking for our next team member. If you think it’s you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you!
About Kit Legal.
Kit is a speciality financial services law firm with the aim to “redefine law”. Our unique approach to billing and client engagement allows flexibility and certainty, both for our clients and our employees. Established in 2017 to fulfil an identified need for legal and compliance expertise delivered in a client-centric manner, Kit Legal has experienced rapid growth and has ongoing engagements with exciting, innovative and quality businesses. With clients in all states of Australia, Kit Legal is headquartered in Adelaide but through the use of technology services clients predominately in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
As regulations tighten in the FS industry and our reputation as experts in the field grows, the call for our services is increasing. We would love to introduce a senior lawyer, hopefully with financial services experience, into our team.
Our current legal and compliance based work is centred around a core group of clients comprising; financial planners, fund managers, accountants, fintech businesses, and ADIs. We help them to implement compliance frameworks and meet their regulatory requirements. We also provide ad-hoc advice around their obligations and assist them in navigating regulatory changes and staying ahead of the game.
Who we’re looking for:
An experienced lawyer (4 PAE or more) ideally with a background in financial services or banking and finance law BUT please apply if you don’t have this specific experience but you’re interested in financial services and willing to learn!
Someone who is:
- And committed to truly making a change in our industry
What’s in it for you? At Kit Legal we do things a little differently, what does that mean for our employees?
We measure OUTPUT not INPUT
- no billable hours
- you work the hours you need to get your work done, when you it suits you, where it suits you and how it suits you
- we are flexible in our approach employment – full time or part time, if you’re the right person for us, it’s up to you!
We treat our clients like gold
- 100% of our clients are engaged on an ongoing basis – this means we have a steady flow of work, without the exhausting peaks and troughs of traditional transaction based law
- you have the opportunity to form meaningful, fulfilling relationships with your clients
- our clients are sticky, our latest NPS score was 10, meaning no requirement for BD or to bring a client base with you
- we work WITH clients that we actually like and respect
We believe there is a life outside of law
- workplace wellbeing policy – yep, we’ll help pay for your pilates/gym/spin class each month
- we have the option to apply for extra paid annual leave – no catches!
We want to be Game-Changers
- Commitment to innovation
- Chance to be the part of “redefining law”
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology within the legal space
If you don’t fit the traditional “lawyer” mould and want to be part of something exciting, please apply!
Please send your CV & anything else you believe relevant to email@example.com